Thursday, November 27, 2008

How To Sell Houses FAST in a SLOW Market

By: Trace Trajano

The pundits of CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and other news agencies are all saying the same thing: "It's impossible to sell houses in today's market. The sky is falling. The US is in a recession and the foreclosures are only going to increase."

Boy are they wrong.

Specially about NOT being able to sell houses. You want proof?

What about the checks I have received in the past 4 weeks alone:

week of 11/3 - houses sold - 1; check received: $93,000+
week of 11/10 - houses sold - 0; check received: $0
week of 11/17 - houses sold - 2; checks received (total): $18,000; additional amount expected when we close: $2,750
week of 11/24 - houses sold - 2; checks received (total): $2,000; additional amount expected when we close: $5,500
TOTAL AMOUNT CHECK RECEIVED: $113,000
additional amount expected when deals close: $ 8,250

I am not showing off these figures to brag. Rather, I am proving a point. In today's tough market, it's possible to sell houses LIGHTNING FAST.

On Monday, December 1, 9 PM Eastern or December 2, Tuesday 10 AM Philippine time, I am going to reveal to my student-partners and franchisees the exact same strategies I use to sell houses LIGHTNING FAST in today's market.

Sorry. This webinar is open ONLY to my student-partners and franchisees. They paid good money to become my students and so they deserve a lot of value in return. If you want to enroll as my student-partner, email me at MoneyYoda@GMail.com

BUT, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, let me give you some overview of what I will discuss with them on Monday (Tuesday in the Philippines):

1. To sell quickly, build a buyers' list first. It's easier to find a house for a buyer than a buyer for a house. How do you do this exactly? I will reveal it to my students in the webinar.

For example, I found 309 buyers who are landlords or renovators who bought houses in the past 6 months. I will reveal to my students how I did this exactly. It's a secret method that only 1% of the real estate investors know. To find out what this "secret" method is, email me at MoneyYoda@GMail.com

2. Learn how to market properties properly (what a tongue twister!). How do you do this? In the webinar, I will present 20 online and offline ways to sell a property. In this market, posting an ad in the paper or putting your house up for sale with an agent are not enough.

3. Learn about your market. Find out what is selling – what type of house, what price range. Who are buying them? By doing this, you will avoid buying the wrong properties in the wrong areas and selling them to the wrong buyers.

4. Learn how to buy properties CHEAPLY. I am not talking about 10-20 percent discount. I am talking about 40-50% discount. To sell a $100,000 house fast in this market, you have to buy that house for $50,000 and sell it for $80,000.

5. Learn about financing. It’s all about the money. Learn what banks are offering. Learn about creative financing like owner financing and lease options. The more flexible you are in helping your buyers, the easier it is for you to sell your properties. Again, during the webinar, I will reveal these financing options to my students and franchisees. To enroll in my student-mentoring program, email me at MoneyYoda@GMail.com

Dedicated to your success,

Trace

P.S. Unlike other gurus that charge you an arm and a leg to sell you products that no longer work in this market, my student-mentoring fee is a mere $49 per month and you get access to all the know-how and I partner with you to help you buy and sell your properties. Interested? Email me NOW at MoneyYoda@GMail.com

P.P.S. There is a $997 set up fee to join my mentoring-partnership program. However, if you sign up before December 1, I will waive that fee. Email me NOW to sign up (MoneyYoda@GMail.com)

P.P.P.S. My students and franchisees are complaining why I am giving this mentoring-partnership program so cheaply. I will likely increase the price significantly. Email me NOW at MoneyYoda@Gmail.com!

No comments: